

I am so mad and angry right at this moment.
Yesterday while finishing up cooking a spaghetti dinner, I opened a loaf of frozen Spartan hearth bake garlic with crushed garlic & sweet cream buttermilk. To my surprise upon opening the bread the garlic sauce was on top the loaf and not in between. With dinner and company ready to eat, I cook the bread anyways. The top of the loaf was tolerable and the bottom of the loaf was thrown out. It didn’t ruin our meal, but it just wasn’t up to what I would like to have for company.
The next day, today Tuesday, July 3, 2007, I thought I would call Spartan and let them know about their bread. I call 1.800.451.8500 and 11:54. The woman on the phone asked what the trouble was, when I told her about the bread, she told me to return it to the store for a refund. I told her I couldn’t we cooked the bread and ate some of it and threw the rest away. She said because we ate some of it, there was nothing she could do. She didn’t want to see the pictures I took, the package code, or even what store I got this from.
On the back of the package 11213 35484, it states, “Satisfaction*Guaranteed*” Or double your purchase price refunded. Upset with how little this woman carried for my concerns about a produce we purchase often, I began calling other Spartan company phone numbers that I found on line. After many minutes of being transfer from one line to another, I ended up talking to “Top Care” in Chicago. They took my name and address and could have cared less about the bread, my time or the difficulties I had it trying to just nicely let someone know that there was mistakes make.
No comments:
Post a Comment